Who Am I?
My name is Kevin and I am a senior studying Computer Science at Northwestern University. I'm interested in software engineering and development roles and I am looking for opportunities that challenge me and reflect my values.
- Be curious: you never know what's at the end of the rabbit hole
- Keep growing: whether it's intellectually, physically, or spiritually, I want to constantly be better, by gaining new experiences and refining existing skills
- Take pride: always be able to say "I did that and I put my best effort into it"
- Build bridges: life is not a solitary journey, many of our best experiences are shared
- Do good: have a positive impact amongst my peers, my community, and the world
I love to be outdoors. I grew up in Seattle, where I was lucky enough to have hiking and skiing right in my backyard. Otherwise, I'm up for whatever pickup sport, soccer, basketball, volleyball, you name it and I'm in. I also enjoy rooting for my favorite Seattle and Northwestern sports teams.
When the weather's not stellar, I like to play video games such as FIFA or Super Smash Bros. I also enjoy reading investigative articles online and watching TV. My two favorite ongoing shows right now are House of Cards and Suits.